Saturday, April 24, 2010

seriously, i love this song


... and why is Aaron Johnson engaged to a 43 year old woman?!

So, here I am, listening to Dead and Gone by T.I., and I just learned that Aaron Johnson, the star of the new movie Kick-Ass, is getting married (or already is) to this director named Sam Taylor Wood... who is 43 years old. I mean, are you serious? And she is pregnant with their first child! He is NINETEEN! Not only is he in a seriously twisted movie, he is with a lady who is twice his age. More than twice his age! I just don't know what is wrong with this world. Maybe we should all die in 2012.

I'm just listening to all my favorite songs, trying to wash all the pain away. This song is great. I don't care if the lyrics are explicit, I'll listen to it nevertheless. It's definitely better than perverted British boys getting with 40-year-old hags. (I apologize for my wording. It just couldn't be avoided.)

No comments:

Post a Comment