Tuesday, April 13, 2010

i really need to use the bathroom


Right now, I have anxiety. I am very worried about the presentation I am doing in English tomorrow. Our teacher was saying how our posters were very good, and she hoped our presentations would be just as great, which of course puts a ton of pressure on me. I haven't memorized what I'm going to say, since I'm lazy, and I have a lot of stuff to memorize. I need to memorize Claude Monet's entire life, and I don't even remember when he was born. Don't get me wrong, I like the guy, but I haven't thought about this stuff for two weeks. Plus, I plagiarized a lot. Don't give me that look! It's not like she should expect us to actually work on something that has nothing to do with English. And she doesn't have the right to make us do a mind-numbing presentation on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment