Wednesday, April 21, 2010

it's very cold today


Hello. Right now I'm typing up an essay for history. Well, not right now. Right now I'm typing this post.

My essay is on the Mexican-American War. Were James Polk's or Henry Clay's views correct? It should be pretty easy, since I wrote a bajillion note cards on it. I didn't find out it was due until today. I should really be working on it now. But I'm not. This is more important. I should also be washing the dishes...

Anyway, I have been feeling pretty bored this week. It's as if my life is going at a lull. Nothing seems fun anymore (except music. but, that's always fun). I need something to take me out of this funk.

I know this is random, but once I thought of installing a view counter, even though I only had, like, 11 posts. I decided against it, since the only person who views this blog is probably me. I look at it every time I write a post. You know, when it says View Post. Plus, I like to click on things, to make all my links purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment