Saturday, April 24, 2010

coconut is the new vanilla


I was finally able to eat at my favorite thai place (or one of them), Thai Taste. Since I did something good in... something (I forget), my dad took me to anywhere I wanted. I said Thai Taste, since I hadn't been there in ages. I would eat there all the time up until I was 8. Since then, we have fallen by the wayside.

I ordered their orange chicken, because I remember I loved it. They make it crispy, so it's much better. I wish I had chosen something else, like shrimp, or coconut soup. I wasn't actually in the mood for it. I just thought I was. At the end of our meal, I wanted something that wouldn't make me want to barf, so I ordered dessert. They only had 3 choices, and I ordered the coconut ice cream, since it sounded the least... weird. It was really good. I was happy to finally get something that I actually liked.

Check out the performance of Nobody by the Wonder Girls. It's really cute.

Also, watch the tuzki version. It's pretty cute, but the dancing is not as great. The song quality is better, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment