Monday, March 1, 2010

i'm so sad that the winter olympics are over

(Above: Kim Yu-Na at the 2010 Winter Olympics)

The Winter Olympics in Vancouver were amazing, especially the figure skating. I love figure skating, and was so happy when Kim Yu-Na won the gold for ladies singles. She's my favorite! I just love her gracefulness and all the creative little moves she does while skating. There's never a moment that goes by where she isn't doing something really interesting.

I especially like figure skating because, when I was little, I wished I were a figure skater, but I couldn't even skate! I always fell down... I wanted to take skating lessons, but I was afraid they were too expensive. Plus, I was lazy. (the real truth)

Here is a link to Kim Yuna skating to a James Bond medley. (I apologize in advance for the narration.)

No comments:

Post a Comment