Tuesday, March 9, 2010

whatcha doin'?

Posting. Hating my life.

Why do boys date the most unappealing girls? It's like they'll go out with any girl that will have them. I was hoping the guys at my school would turn out to be smarter than other boys, but they didn't. (It wasn't really a surprise. Kind of like an empty hope.) Like, there's this boy at my school one of my friends is crazy about. She got me to send a note to him, which I felt really bad about later. He never replied. I don't blame him.

So, anyway, I thought he would forever be single, until my friend told him she had seen him with his girlfriend. I was pretty surprised, not because he's unattractive or anything, he's kinda attractive, but because I thought he wasn't that popular. Turns out I was wrong. He's actually popular, but in the other school. (My school is divided into two schools, but I might explain that later.) Yeah, so it wasn't until, like, 2 or 3 months later when she told me this that I finally found out who his girlfriend is. I saw him with his arm around her (yuck!) and I can't see how he can stand to even touch her. She is just like any other annoying girl at my school, and they're all pretty annoying.

Today, I found out that, on their way to their 4th period, they pass right by my algebra class. I always hurry, so I can see the happy couple, or, as I would rather refer to it as, the adorable, manga-character-resembling Asian boy and his hideous, ghetto girlfriend that looks-a-bit-like-Nicole-Scherzinger-but-in-an-ugly-way. She could be the man version of Nicole Scherzinger.

Even though I hate their relationship, I try to see them, because I CANNOT figure out how they came to be. Jeez. Asian and ghetto simply do not mix. He has lost respect in my book...of...respectfulness. Whatever! Signing off.

(Above: Too Young to Die by Yoshitomo Nara)

No comments:

Post a Comment