Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday morning

(Above: Nelson and Napoleon by kedemel)

Yay, it's Sunday! But I have to go to school tomorrow...

Yesterday, I went to the Science Center. It was the first I had been there in about a year! I used to go there so many times on field trips at my elementary school. Now I don't go there that often...

It was pretty much the same as I remembered it, but they were doing a lot of repairs, so there were many things missing. That was pretty disappointing, but the rest was really cool. I got to see things like a preserved elephant heart (which is huge, by the way), a solar powered car, and surgery theater (which would probably gross anyone else out, but I watch Discovery Health).

Anyway, I really need to go, since my mom told me to make my bed about 20 minutes ago, and I still didn't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment