Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday, the armpit of the week


Today was just another boring day at school (they all are.) I have to finish a science project that I ended up not doing until the last minute. At first I was like, "I will totally not procrastinate on this!", and then I procrastinated. Right now I'm pasting colorful pom-poms onto the nucleus of the uranium atom I am making.

I wouldn't have picked uranium had I realized we would be making a model of it. I mean, they told us we would make a model of an atom of our choice and then they told us to pick an atom from the periodic table. How did I not realize that? I'm such an idiot.

They didn't even tell us when it was due. 2 weeks ago they told us we had THREE weekends to do it, so I assumed it would be due on the first of March, then they said it was due next Tuesday last Wednesday, which only gave me one more weekend when I was supposed to get 2 more. Liars.

I can't wait until summer vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment