Tuesday, May 4, 2010

the synthetic gives vintage a rather plastic taste.


The song "So Invincible" by Victoria may sound nice at first, but there are really undertones of pure stupidness. Here we go again with the "get famous quick in L.A." revolution that's sweeping the nation. Because of that, people see Hollywood for L.A.! (kind of like seeing the forest for the trees) Los Angeles is not made of silicon, you know. Plus, nowadays, everyone believes they can get along with fancy eyelashes and a catchy beat. I do not agree with people's finding affinity in her with Lady Gaga. I even found one person commenting that she was better than Lady Gaga! Obviously, they have not ears.

Hear the song, if you must. But, I will not show you it, since it's so terrible. You'll scour the internet for it, only to find it and cower at it's dreadfulness. Ha! I laugh at your misery.

Okay, I changed my mind. Here it is. See it if you must.

No comments:

Post a Comment