Wednesday, May 5, 2010

dey guns

I must strangle my science teacher...

He's making us do an astronomy project, and, for our topic, me and my partner picked black holes. Then, when I went up to tell him that, he told us we couldn't do it because IT WAS ALREADY TAKEN. Now, we have to pick another one. We already came up with a title! And it was a good one.

Well, at least it was the topic she picked.

I'm thinking of doing nebulae, the topic I originally wanted. I just went along with what she said, because all I really wanted to do was put glitter on our board. Plus, I drew a picture of a nebula. I've never actually seen one, it's just what I pictured a nebula to look like. So, I would've told her I picked a new topic, except SHE WASN'T HERE TODAY. Of all the days...

Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting! And may I ask what title you had originally chosen for your black holes project?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were going to call it "The Invisible Phantom".

    ReplyDelete